Cheap tyrants on eBay

BittyRanger

• 4 weeks later...

There’s some for $500… A dad and his kid Flipping together. Dad was way nice and super solid though even sent a packing video… and real time pics of postage etc very accommodating. I bought 2 of the 4… Originally 3ea I got em for $260 per smh. It’s lame as hell to get cart jacked for a flip but hey Us buy the drug keeps the pushers on the corner too I guess… but I’ll remember that… I’ll be sure to hoard water if there’s a drought. 

Got two more for $210ea. A little less painful… Still $60 over retail but hey. Seems like a lot of effort to go through for $60 especially after offering free shipping and eBay takes their cut..

All said and done though both were relatively a good deal in comparison to some of the banana offers causing unnecessary inflation behind the scenes.

I’m 12 deep now… Yeah I said it. Seems bananas I know you should see my girls face… (Maniacal laughter ensues) But point blank I whole heartedly drank the cool aid, (that splinters for the hating a$$ simps.) -I mean whole heartedly believe in this bait and the subsequent Butterballs it will yield…

Having missed both drops I overcompensated a bit lol but I wanted to be sitting pretty… Have some from my brother and pops to fish and a few back ups In case I can’t successfully pull off anymore one in 1 million retrieves after snapping off and sending it to the middle of the lake… yeah that’s right I swam for it and found that bish!! 
I was like oh this is what it’s feels like surviving a plane crash because it felt like those kind of odds…

Bottom line I absolutely love fishing like to the other side of my core and back… Like sneaking into a no boat lake with my Kayak at Dusk on some yolo let’s send it and fishing through 4pm the next day no food or water. Process That. So loopy with delirium I nearly drove into a state of past tense lol yikes!

Anyhow
Shout out to the homies who came through at retail or with reasonable trade offers. My Next DD is for you;)

2 hours ago, BigBaitThirty said:

There’s some for $500… A dad and his kid Flipping together. Dad was way nice and super solid though even sent a packing video… and real time pics of postage etc very accommodating. I bought 2 of the 4…

but I’ll remember that… I’ll be sure to hoard water if there’s a drought...

.I’m 12 deep now… Yeah I said it... But point blank I whole heartedly drank the cool aid, (that splinters for the hating a$$ simps.) - and a few back ups In case I can’t successfully pull off anymore one in 1 million retrieves after snapping off and sending it to the middle of the lake… yeah that’s right I swam for it and found that bish!! 
I was like oh this is what it’s feels like surviving a plane crash because it felt like those kind of odds…

Bottom line I absolutely love fishing like to the other side of my core and back… Like sneaking into a no boat lake with my Kayak at Dusk on some yolo let’s send it and fishing through 4pm the next day no food or water. Process That. So loopy with delirium I nearly drove into a state of past tense lol yikes!

Anyhow
Shout out to the homies who came through at retail or with reasonable trade offers. My Next DD is for you;)

Not sure if this is troll post, but it is glorious. Thank you, more plz

Screenshot_20200519-143122(1).png