SPRO Chad testing

BoatSquirrel

Anyone else fished theirs? Here is what I have seen in 3 or so trips. I only got a bone color to start. The hinge angle is approximately 60 degrees whereas the OG Chad is closer to 45 degrees. The sink rate is quite fast- .5 foot per second fast with the stock hooks in 65 degree water on 20 lb Invizx. The stock hooks are not unlike ST 56s so I swapped to 36s which helped slow the fall some. Its caught a few fish but they had better want the bait to drop out of sight. I am interested to see if there are wide differences in the QC on these baits. The ghost perch that was test swam on Swimbait Reviews sure did not look like it sank nearly as fast. What about yall?

I got a couple to test out early this year. I found the same exact thing you mentioned when my new baits came in a few weeks ago. The original two I got to test had a much slower fall rate. Now they could have been playing with different sink rates or ways of weighting the bait and some different types made it in on to the sales floor. Had this exact convo with someone 2 weeks ago and that’s my only take on it.