Ufo crank 210 obo

Bnasty

Hello SU, I hate to do this but I am looking to the folks that bought from this seller recently.  I responded to Bnasty via this posting and ended up paying for a KGB Legend (two Friday's ago 5/12) as he was selling several baits.  I gave him a few days before following up to see when he planned to ship the baits (several follows ups after as well).  Before I provide additional details did anyone who also purchased from him around the same time receive tracking or their baits?  Or does anyone know him who could possibly reach out to him for a status? 

feel free to PM me if you have questions.  Appreciate everyones time.

Tom

49 minutes ago, Helolure78 said:

Hello SU, I hate to do this but I am looking to the folks that bought from this seller recently.  I responded to Bnasty via this posting and ended up paying for a KGB Legend (two Friday's ago 5/12) as he was selling several baits.  I gave him a few days before following up to see when he planned to ship the baits (several follows ups after as well).  Before I provide additional details did anyone who also purchased from him around the same time receive tracking or their baits?  Or does anyone know him who could possibly reach out to him for a status? 

feel free to PM me if you have questions.  Appreciate everyones time.

Tom

Yeh I bought a bait on Tuesday and haven’t heard a word from him since either!

@Bnasty ‘s bottom surgery bill must be due so he (she?) caved under the stress and opted to fk us all over.

I disputed the transaction with my bank and it’s in process.  They have credited my account already so we’ll see if that holds.  So try that with your bank as an option.  This is not disputing fraud it’s disputing a transaction.  Different.  Sometimes it can be done over the app but I had to call them.  

I have been active here a while now and do feel like it’s the Wild West at times and the administrators should hold some accountability.  Take steps to emphasize accountability and protect members.  Other threads have mentioned very basic common sense ideas that could be done.  Passing the buck to PayPal is not a solution alone imo.  Administration should take steps to deter sht heads.  And .. do things differently at PayPal perhaps.  

@Bnasty don't be a d-bag. Hold up your end of the bargain and help keep the integrity of this site alive. Bad karma is a b*tch to get over. That being said I hope all is well.....cheers!

Edited by pickle

Not holdin my breath waitin on this guy to come back. Seemed pretty amicable and had decent backing behind him. You never know man. Gonna try the dispute route myself tomorrow. Admins have posted that any for sale post with f&f only will be deleted from now on and new members will not be able to pm