LDC ML

FOX941

18 minutes ago, Hintonrc51 said:

Placed my order yesterday. Should have it Tuesday. I hope it handles the TK. I was really wanting the MH but it says up to 3oz. 

The ML works great for 2oz treble hooked baits, I’m sure you’ll be happy with it

1 minute ago, Hintonrc51 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I’ve been wanting to add a LDC to the line up. 

They’re nice rods for sure, I’ve had the whole line up of his workshop production rods and never had a complaint 

36 minutes ago, Hintonrc51 said:

Placed my order yesterday. Should have it Tuesday. I hope it handles the TK. I was really wanting the MH but it says up to 3oz. 

I got the mh for the Tk and it’s a little stout for me I haven’t fished the ml yet but I think it’d be much better for the Tk 

56 minutes ago, Mml420 said:

I got the mh for the Tk and it’s a little stout for me I haven’t fished the ml yet but I think it’d be much better for the Tk 

Thanks for the info I’ll give everyone an update once I get some time in with the rod. 

8 hours ago, Hintonrc51 said:

Eric at UFO told me he recommends the ML for the 6” gills as well. I use the MH rn but looking to get the ML cuz the MH is pretty stout for those smaller treble hook baits.
Hope you enjoy the rod, I love mine.

Well I’ve received my ML. Needed to give it a few trips before giving an update. It’s a nice rod at a $200.00 price point but at $400.00 landed it leaves a lot to be desired. I feel that it’s a little under powered for the Tk or even maxed out. I hope it grows on me. Maybe my expectations were just too high. 

On 5/26/2023 at 2:11 PM, Hintonrc51 said:

Well I’ve received my ML. Needed to give it a few trips before giving an update. It’s a nice rod at a $200.00 price point but at $400.00 landed it leaves a lot to be desired. I feel that it’s a little under powered for the Tk or even maxed out. I hope it grows on me. Maybe my expectations were just too high. 

Literally my favorite rod for the TK.  Strange.