Bnasty/Ryan Ayala/Billie Nast

Helolure78

Just now, Mossypumpkin said:

Didn’t even think to look. He’s showing as Ryan Ayala on mine

Ya you got scammed unfortunately. I thought it was ironic that I messaged him about a guy calling him out for scamming on 12/11/22, and he’s been MIA ever since, then “Bnasty” account was started a week later

I’m getting Billie nast on mine, you can report him on PayPal I don’t what that does tho and I don’t want to go crazy if the guy already sent all the baits and literally just doesn’t feel like responding to people 

1 minute ago, Adonelan75 said:

I’m getting Billie nast on mine, you can report him on PayPal I don’t what that does tho and I don’t want to go crazy if the guy already sent all the baits and literally just doesn’t feel like responding to people 

Lol wishful thinking. You don’t have two PayPal accounts under different names for nothing. I’m sure he will just make another. What a pos

Yeah boys seems like we got scammed, several guys confirmed the same thing now. He had somewhat decent feedback so didn’t think much about it. Win some you lose some. I’m just chalkin it up to being the same thing as breakin the bait off.

Any possibility Billie Nast’s account was hacked by Ryan Ayala?  Or better question does anyone know either or one that could confirm?  I know we have a few member who might have a connection to Bnasty (whoever they are) so hopefully they pull through with some info.

1 minute ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Realized both profiles were members of my swimbait group. Neither profile show his face. But supposedly lives in Sebastian Florida. His profile here says Florida as well

IMG_6413.png

Yes I have his address in Sebastian FL from the time I sold him a bait.  In case anyone local wants to go knock on his door …. I would 

I sold him one or two baits, everything went fine and the address was FL.

DO NOT PAY FOR BAITS AS FRIENDS unless you really know them or there rep on this board.

People's word means ish now a day and you have to becarefull with even thing now a days.