UFO baits shipping time

FOX941

Ordered a mothership beginning of April. Is the this the norm for the turnaround to take this long?  Also, without having IG is there a better way to get ahold of him?  He did me a solid and emailed me back in the first of april about the preorder but I’ve prob emailed 10 times since then and haven’t heard one thing back. Not bashing UFO baits at all.  Just trying to check on what to expect as a normal timeline for Baits.  

When I preordered one couple years ago it took quit a while, same with the second I ordered. Wait times are unpredictable but he’s always delivered for me. Even changed my order from a wake to deep diver after an email. Got it faster that way simply because it was available but this switched the color. This was disclosed before hand to see if I wanted that particular color. If I hadn’t I could wait till completion of the next batch. Others have some nightmare stories but judge them yourself. 

Ok thanks for the info. My wife has IG so I was asking him about drops and was supposed to have one like a month ago and I haven’t seen anything and he stopped messaging back a few weeks ago. 

Usually 1-3 months on pre orders. Occasionally less and sometimes more. I’ve learned to expect this on any pre order from bait makers and just forget about it until I get a surprise in the mailbox or a shipping notification in my email.