Biggs Kraken Advice

WTBassin

I was wondering if anyone has tried different hooks on the 10” Biggs Kraken. I recently purchased one on here and it came with hooks that I’ve legit caught 70+ pound wahoo on. I’m not that well versed in different treble hooks just yet. So I’m wondering what worked the best or could be pointed in the right direction before I start buying all kinds of hooks. Thanks for any help SU! 

• 7 months later...

I replaced my hooks on my favorite kraken with ryugi spear size 1. Lighter and I like smaller hooks on glides and just use grenades to dial my sink rate. I have 5 kraken. My PB 6#12z in Maine has come on it, and I've had some great success even catching aggressive smallmouth on it. Fantastic bait once the sink is dialed. It glides wide and can also be twitched. Ryan Biggs is an awesome guy and stands behind his work 100% I sent him a couple denali I didn't like and he loaded me up w 4 kraken blems and brand news in a box. I'm super pleased 

PXL_20231009_185322226.jpg

PXL_20231009_185212574.jpg