How do I throw a +$100 bait?

DMV Lizard Wizard

Trying to get a new bait that is now impossible to get is far more a issue than money for me. So every time I tie one of those baits on I hope it comes back. 100 bucks is nothing, try a OG Pats Gill from back in the day lol.

I’ve lost a couple citizens to pike.  Only other swim bait I had was a Tiny Klash. Two weeks ago I bought a kgb crappie off a member on here, and got to cast it 12 times. On the last cast I felt a thump and I set the hook, felt one head shake and it was gone. I had remorse for about 10 minutes, but I was dreading telling my friends that don’t appreciate expensive things that a pike broke me off lol.

18 hours ago, urbanhick said:

Trying to get a new bait that is now impossible to get is far more a issue than money for me. So every time I tie one of those baits on I hope it comes back. 100 bucks is nothing, try a OG Pats Gill from back in the day lol.

I don't have to worry about the OG Pats Gill problem because I dont have one :) hahah