The day before Thanksgiving part 2

R8R

Last year on the day before thanksgiving I caught my PB on a hudd 8.1 lbs.This year same day went to the same lake and threw the Deps 250 in the same general area almost same time of day a little past 8 am and caught an 11.24 lbs. At this time I'm so exited that I beat my PB but also achieve my goal a DD. Well 4 hrs later I caught a 4.25 lbs then 1hr later again caught another big one 9.34 lbs. For 3 fish almost 25 lbs. All caught on Deps Slideswimmer 250 in flash trout. Best fishing day ever had. The only thing I regret is I didn't have 2 fish at the livewell at the same time. I'm more worried about the fish and want to get them back on the water.I ain't complaining due to those giant fish. :D

LDC XXH 8'6"

Deps Slideswimmer 250

Shimano Calcutta 401TE

Pline PF 30lb

Thanks to Ben and Butch Brown for making great products.

Screenshot_2013-11-29-06-15-07.png

11.24 lbs

Screenshot_2013-11-29-06-05-03.png

9.34 lbs

Screenshot_2013-11-29-06-07-02.png

4.25 lbs

Thanks everyone, I started swimbaiting to achieve one goal to get a DD fish and the Underground defenitely help out on all the info on here and also a little luck doesn't hurt when your a newbie playing this game.