Klash 9 water removal

B_larkin3

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE. I didn’t send it back to the hookup. Decided to fix it myself. Judging by the compartment the water is in, the only entry point is the nose line tie. I thought if water could get it that way, it should be able to come out. I just couldn’t figure out how to get it out until today. I put my mouth on the nose and literally sucked the water out of the nose line tie section. It’s almost completely gone minus a few small drops. Going to seal it up with epoxy and will update if it continues to leak. Yes I know how that sounds lol.. but I figured it would be best to let members know a possible solution. 

2 hours ago, B_larkin3 said:

UPDATE. I didn’t send it back to the hookup. Decided to fix it myself. Judging by the compartment the water is in, the only entry point is the nose line tie. I thought if water could get it that way, it should be able to come out. I just couldn’t figure out how to get it out until today. I put my mouth on the nose and literally sucked the water out of the nose line tie section. It’s almost completely gone minus a few small drops. Going to seal it up with epoxy and will update if it continues to leak. Yes I know how that sounds lol.. but I figured it would be best to let members know a possible solution. 

As long as you didn't do it in a room with the lights off, I think you're good! Lol 

On 6/5/2023 at 9:51 AM, Jeefffff said:

Had this too, but it was the top of the back that was leaking. Sent it to Ben, and he said DRT wanted to look at it. 

Sent mine to Ben because drt wanted to look at mine also it’s been a little over a month still waiting on an update!

• 2 weeks later...

To get water out you can also heat it up with a hair dryer and shake it out. Just be careful not to get it too hot, I just hit it for a second or two and then let it cool down and repeat.