Potential Scam?

LClements

Hey y’all! Anyone bought baits from this guy recently? I purchased a shad colored taquito from @NigelBBassin78 and haven’t received any messages from him since Monday evening. I hope all is well with him, praying that this is just a one time situation. I’m not stressing about the $20 but I at least want to know if anyone has purchased from this member recently and received their baits. Shame about this all from such a trusted member, if anyone has any info let me know. 

IMG_2765.png

IMG_2766.png

IMG_2767.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Mml420 said:

Good dude active member never heard anything bad hope nothing is wrong 

Yeah me too. I’m not really trippin about the $20 just wanted to know if anyone has had a similar experience. 

Also i take pride in this community even if im not a part of it anymore. Never have been a bad dude and always give amazing prices. So of u were a little more patient u would have seen tracki g tomorrow without making a post about me putting dirt on my name thnx

6 hours ago, BayAreaAngler said:

Damn has solid feedback. I woulda waited atleast the full week Monday-Monday. Not sure if it’s even worth a post for $20

He messaged me back and made it right but 6 days is a long time with no response. I pride myself in getting baits out next day or day after and keeping constant communication. I’m not digging on Nigel and in the post I even said I hoped everything was ok and wasn’t stressed about the $20.

6 hours ago, NigelBBassin78 said:

Also i take pride in this community even if im not a part of it anymore. Never have been a bad dude and always give amazing prices. So of u were a little more patient u would have seen tracki g tomorrow without making a post about me putting dirt on my name thnx

I wasn’t doubting your status in the community. Just wished I had a little more communication. I totally get that you’re a busy dude with a family, I’m a pretty patient guy but 6 days is a while without a peep. I even messaged the day before with no response. 

ANYWAYS. This has been resolved and when I get my bait I’ll be glad to add to your positive feedback. I knew you were a trustworthy member, just making sure all was good. You can never be too careful these days… dudes are scamming like crazy.