Swimbait fish?

Tpreston

2 hours ago, Mossyback Angler said:

Not sure what to make of that combo of bait and trailer, but it sounds intriguing I’ll say that.  
Do you count it as a swimbait fish yourself?

It worked out pretty good in the end, doesn’t look too bad honestly. And idk man I feel like technically it is but it isn’t at the same time. If I didn’t have it on a chatterbait it’d be a 6” mag swimbait fish. But just because it’s on a big blade chatter bait I guess it sorta isn’t a swimbait fish anymore? Lol

2 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

It worked out pretty good in the end, doesn’t look too bad honestly. And idk man I feel like technically it is but it isn’t at the same time. If I didn’t have it on a chatterbait it’d be a 6” mag swimbait fish. But just because it’s on a big blade chatter bait I guess it sorta isn’t a swimbait fish anymore? Lol

Yea. In one way I’m looking at it as a Chatterbait with a trailer. But at the same time, people use underspins for 6”+ soft swimbaits, and that’s still considered a swimbait. So I guess it’s up to interpretation. 

At the end of the day, if it catches bass, it’s  a unique tool in the anglers toolbox.  I think it warrants further useage and see how effective it will be. 

• 2 weeks later...