Hinkle Shad owners!!

I have the opportunity to get one in a trade, it’s a blank owned by one of the top bait makers in our game. He’s offering it up in a paint job of my choice for my mode wake. Here’s my question cus I’ve never gone down the hinkle rabbit hole. How awesome are the Shad’s? Only thing I have close is andromeda so compared to that I suppose. Any input is appreciated, thanks all!

Both of the baits are only as good as the guy fishing them. If you know how to utilize big shad baits and already do well on them, you’ll prob do well on the Hinkle. If you don’t do well on shad baits already, the Hinkle isn’t gonna work magic. It’s just another tool you need to learn to utilize

30 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Both of the baits are only as good as the guy fishing them. If you know how to utilize big shad baits and already do well on them, you’ll prob do well on the Hinkle. If you don’t do well on shad baits already, the Hinkle isn’t gonna work magic. It’s just another tool you need to learn to utilize

I fish Shad glides or bluegill wakes and crank’s mostly. The glides are come natural to me because of my love of jerkbait fishing prior to the swimbait bug. Liked the mode but it just isn’t gonna get as much use as a 10” Shad would in my case. Especially one that’s stable at any speed. Original was looking to get a couple more andromedas till this popped up so trying to see if I wanna jump down another one of these holes. Chances are I’d love fishing it. Thanks for the input bud always appreciated.