SUB Tournament August 11th to 17th

SU Crew4

I did weigh a 2 pounder yesterday and said that's not fair, but another day has gone by. I have a full c2c, but let.me know if this is all acceptable for now until I can edit footage?

Also, was not prepared for this fish at all. If you fish off a kayak or SUP, highly.recommend a fish leash. I was able to let this fish swim freely while.my.slow self took forever to find my stuff.

MA 3lb on the dot with the wakewalker

Snapchat-1834587839.jpg

1692043900416.jpg

15 hours ago, justintrask said:

I did weigh a 2 pounder yesterday and said that's not fair, but another day has gone by. I have a full c2c, but let.me know if this is all acceptable for now until I can edit footage?

Also, was not prepared for this fish at all. If you fish off a kayak or SUP, highly.recommend a fish leash. I was able to let this fish swim freely while.my.slow self took forever to find my stuff.

MA 3lb on the dot with the wakewalker

Snapchat-1834587839.jpg

1692043900416.jpg

Well then, here's a c2c since I don't have a pic with the bait in the fishes mouth.

Well a member here says he thinks I’m still eligible to win a monthly tourney. Still waiting to hear back from the SU crew. In the meantime, my first bite today was a grown one! I started at one lake and after only having one bite in two hours I ditched and went to another one right down the road. I have a tourney at this lake in a couple weeks so wanted to try a spot to see if it was good on a rainy day. Well it is! Within a couple casts  I hung this 5-13 on the curtek bbj trout

IMG_7875.jpeg

IMG_7876.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

Solid fish @Mossypumpkin. If u entered a fish that came in 2nd in a monthly AND is within 8 oz of the winner u got the wild card. 

Idk if wild cards have to sit out til the battle or not. So let us know, im curious too

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Well a member here says he thinks I’m still eligible to win a monthly tourney. Still waiting to hear back from the SU crew. In the meantime, my first bite today was a grown one! I started at one lake and after only having one bite in two hours I ditched and went to another one right down the road. I have a tourney at this lake in a couple weeks so wanted to try a spot to see if it was good on a rainy day. Well it is! Within a couple casts  I hung this 5-13 on the curtek bbj trout

IMG_7875.jpeg

IMG_7876.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

Very nice! I got 4 fish today, all 2-14 to 3-0. Can't seem to break the 3-0 funk

45 minutes ago, justintrask said:

Very nice! I got 4 fish today, all 2-14 to 3-0. Can't seem to break the 3-0 funk

Ya it’s been a summer of mediums for sure. I’ve actually had a great summer for once with a handful of big fish. Won a couple tourneys so far. Actually caught a 6 about 250 yards from this 5-13 back in July. 

16 hours ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Ya it’s been a summer of mediums for sure. I’ve actually had a great summer for once with a handful of big fish. Won a couple tourneys so far. Actually caught a 6 about 250 yards from this 5-13 back in July. 

Any word about the wildcard factor here yet? Don't want to stress out any fish that I don't have to of I know your 5-13 is eligible, just means I need a PB this afternoon if so.

3 hours ago, justintrask said:

Any word about the wildcard factor here yet? Don't want to stress out any fish that I don't have to of I know your 5-13 is eligible, just means I need a PB this afternoon if so.

Nope. @swimbaitunderground we have a question. I sent you a pm