hinkle shad

Jamesbartu144

Yeah the painter was the basshole he screwed me over with baits and paint work and took over a year for my stuff and didn’t put out quality work he also remakes his own baits from ufo Andrew hinkle stealing their hard work in the bait making business 

On 7/29/2023 at 8:39 PM, Jamesbartu144 said:

Yeah the painter was the basshole he screwed me over with baits and paint work and took over a year for my stuff and didn’t put out quality work he also remakes his own baits from ufo Andrew hinkle stealing their hard work in the bait making business 

There was literally no reason to bring that up. Lol get over it plus you’re trying to get $600 for a super messed up bait bro lmao  It doesn’t sound like you’re any better 

47 minutes ago, AVI3l said:

There was literally no reason to bring that up. Lol get over it plus you’re trying to get $600 for a super messed up bait bro lmao  It doesn’t sound like you’re any better 

47 minutes ago, AVI3l said:

350 buddy and when you spend 120$ for a paint job and comes out like that and spend 400$ on baits from the dude and I only got one of them and it was a floating not a slow sink like I wanted and got ripped off a bait and was lucky I got my hinkle back that I bought on resell for $500 and the dude had it for over a year yeah ima let people know not to do business with a scum like that 

1 hour ago, JacksonF said:

@22RangerZ520R the carpet is yours….

Appreciate it sir. 

The dude went on a CastNCrank podcast recently to try and save face... #FAIL

Read here @Jamesbartu144

On 7/29/2023 at 8:39 PM, Jamesbartu144 said:

James we both know this is false! I bought a hinkle trout from you at Lake Perris for 300$. You had this exact shad and a trout you said was too heavy, both that you said he painted for you… something sounds fishy

2 hours ago, Biggun13 said:

James we both know this is false! I bought a hinkle trout from you at Lake Perris for 300$. You had this exact shad and a trout you said was too heavy, both that you said he painted for you… something sounds fishy

Your funny you must be mistaken me with someone else because I’ve never fished lake Perris must be mistaking me for someone else buddy