hinkle shad

Jamesbartu144

1 minute ago, JacksonF said:

Victor Deppe is the biggest scam artist around and people still buy his baits, so your point makes no sense. There’s new guys getting into swimbaits every single day that don’t know any better, so kudos to him for banking off that market. And no he has never cussed me out because I’m smart enough to never buy one of his hideous baits. You can’t deny his past and the endless list of horror stories out there, if you’re even aware of them, but enjoy your friendship with the Dragonfly 

The striper he ropes don’t seem to think his baits are hideous… and his new customers seem happy as am I! All you people seem yo be living in the past, I thought that was us old timers job! Like I said grow up geek

Just now, Biggun13 said:

I can say the exact same thing about you guys, oh the irony. If he burned so many he wouldn’t still be selling baits you are the ones that seem to have parties in bunches. Are you upset he still sells baits or did he cuss you out and you can’t get over it? Whatever it is, I’ll be here to back him up. 

Victor Deppe is the biggest scam artist around and people still buy his baits, so your point makes no sense. There’s new guys getting into swimbaits every single day that don’t know any better, so kudos to him for banking off that market. And no he has never cussed me out because I’m smart enough to never buy one of his hideous baits. You can’t deny his past and the endless list of horror stories out there, if you’re even aware of them, but enjoy your friendship with the Dragonfly 

2 minutes ago, Jamesbartu144 said:

Not really I see the basshole making himself look bad trying to message me and then sending his buddy here to make false statements to clear his name as a bad painter I mean ish look at the bait it’s not even close to what I wanted done to it and the paint quality is ish I just want to get rid of it and take my loss

You said you didn’t get a bait you paid for. That was false and a total lie. Which I caught you in. If you didn’t like his paint that’s fine but our transaction from the hinkle was in 2021 and that paint looks like it held up good to me that’s too bad the scheme wasn’t what you wanted but that’s not bad work that’s just not the color you wanted…. Why lie and say he stole baits from you or didn’t give a bait you paid for or whatever BS you made up to get people to feel sorry for you and pay 600 for a 3 year Used bait that people were laughing at you for even asking that price. 

I'm not sure what either side of this story has to do with him trying to sell a bait. Weird to bring up a painter when your trying to sell a blown up beat to ish hinkle for 600. The paint isn't the issue. Weird to perpetuate the narrative by dogging on or supporting said painter. Dudes trying to sell a bait that looks like it's been backlashed into five too many rock dams. Just let the bait and price speak for itself and move on.

Just now, bassbass said:

This forum has changed so much. There was a member that had a heart attack on the water and there may have been 4 comments but there are 3 pages of this BS.

It shows how awesome your “community” is. Yea I’m new here, all I can say is it’s quite embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, Biggun13 said:

The striper he ropes don’t seem to think his baits are hideous… and his new customers seem happy as am I! All you people seem yo be living in the past, I thought that was us old timers job! Like I said grow up geek

I saw a kid catch a 7lbs largemouth on a leaf once, must have been a well made and reputable leaf. And by the way, no one gives a sh!t about your striper. My comments started by trying to get the unnecessary BS off of this dude’s thread that’s just trying to sell a bait. You and your basshole posse can kick rocks 

1 minute ago, JacksonF said:

I saw a kid catch a 7lbs largemouth on a leaf once, must have been a well made and reputable leaf. And by the way, no one gives a sh!t about your striper. My comments started by trying to get the unnecessary BS off of this dude’s thread that’s just trying to sell a bait. You and your basshole posse can kick rocks 

Buddy your first comment was bringing in Ray  Finkle to get his boy Marino shut your premadona-ass up. You weren’t here for anything but drama, pathetic… 

Just now, Biggun13 said:

Buddy your first comment was bringing in Ray  Finkle to get his boy Marino shut your premadona-ass up. You weren’t here for anything but drama, pathetic… 

You’re obviously new and have no f@cking clue what you’re talking about. Do yourself, and all of us, a favor and show yourself the door to this “embarrassing” community 

Just now, JacksonF said:

You’re obviously new and have no f@cking clue what you’re talking about. Do yourself, and all of us, a favor and show yourself the door to this “embarrassing” community 

You’re obviously a loser. Go back to watching the kardashians you premadona 

18 minutes ago, Jamesbartu144 said:

Yo get the F off my page if your gonna support a low life the bait hasn’t hit any rocks just paint chipping because crap quality the bait is for $350 pm me if serious inquiries 

You brought this on yourself hahaha I’m sure you can find tissues and tampons from someone on here kiddo. We both know the paint held up great but you’re just diggin yourself into a deeper hole hahahaha it’s hilarious, buy my hinkle for 600 no 350 it’s painted crap quality and you’re going to have to repaint it but I’m asking 125$ above brand new price, god you gotta be the dumbest seller I’ve ever met. Probably would have had it sold by now if you kept your lying mouth shut…

Edited by Biggun13

25 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Biggun is bass hole. Same IP address.