New personal best after 22 years...12lb 12oz.....27.5 inches

Archtx9

March 2023.  The was a cruiser fish that was hanging out under some floating docks.   The fish would come out to look at baits, then go back under the docks.   The water was silted up, because just around the corner some guys were working on a boat and revving the engines throwing silt all around.   I'd see glimpses of the fish in the pockets of clear water, or right as i was lifting up the bait.   Made the call to go to a big profile bait, and it worked out.   I got a shout out from my friend Joe Rogan on his podcast with Cliff Gray (podcast #1955 about the 1:30:20 park)

On 7/31/2023 at 4:18 PM, Archtx9 said:

March 2023.  The was a cruiser fish that was hanging out under some floating docks.   The fish would come out to look at baits, then go back under the docks.   The water was silted up, because just around the corner some guys were working on a boat and revving the engines throwing silt all around.   I'd see glimpses of the fish in the pockets of clear water, or right as i was lifting up the bait.   Made the call to go to a big profile bait, and it worked out.   I got a shout out from my friend Joe Rogan on his podcast with Cliff Gray (podcast #1955 about the 1:30:20 park)

defiantly a memorable catch!