Anyone Have TB Wake Walker Tips?

Bobloeacobar

Just got my new Wake Walker and it seems like it swims a little lopsided to the right, does anyone have any tips on how to get the best action out of them ? Snap / tie direct, Rod tip, reel speed ? IMG_5937.thumb.jpeg.608167f5fb7888dcab601b79bc03fd8c.jpeg

As for the retrieves, I’ve had a lot of luck throwing it into pockets and walking it back with the rod tip up a little more than with other walking baits.  When just waking, I’ve found, the lower you have your rod tip the slower it has to be retrieved.

Rod tip up waking with little rod pumps is another productive way to retrieve it in my experience…wake/dead walk  

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Cmak2 said:

What line are you using to throw it? I’ve been throwing it on 20lb flouro and I think it’s making it sink a little bit might try braid or mono. 

Iv been throwing it on 20# fluro too but I found that the reel speed was the biggest factor. I started using a 5.3 instead of my usual 6.2 and that made a huge difference.