Shimano Curado 300DSV

danthefisherman

Looking to trade for a Lexa WN-300-HS or will consider selling:

IMG_2474.thumb.jpeg.dff7ba8d79ddc300dbddff8d4597eeba.jpeg

IMG_2473.thumb.jpeg.0a56cbe7ce961cf6ffa50329afe2c3c1.jpeg

IMG_2469.thumb.jpeg.5be7f4aabde279c36969f142d5b619ee.jpeg

Reel was purchased second hand and only used once by me (retrieve too slow for my liking). Aside from a few usual external scratches I found some surface roughness under the handle nut cap and a few of the brake pads were missing (see photos). These do not seem to have any noticeable effect on performance or structural integrity. I like the reel, but not for what I need it for.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, reasonable offers, or requests for additional photos. Thanks for looking!

Dan

1 hour ago, Morph808 said:

Bump for a great reel at great price. This reel is no different than the Curado 300e.

In the D series the main gear is aluminum vs brass in the curado B and E series. 

You can swap out the aluminum one in the D over to a brass one from another series for cheap though 

5 hours ago, MurdaJ said:

In the D series the main gear is aluminum vs brass in the curado B and E series. 

You can swap out the aluminum one in the D over to a brass one from another series for cheap though 

i forgot to mention my 100D from 2007 is one of my favorite reels still to this day

• 2 weeks later...