First TK fish (smallie)

BFZimm7

On a family vacation in New Hampshire. Headed out in the yak on dawn patrol this morning before the family got up.  Fishing a TK for the first time, lip out tail up (mode A?). Also first time for the new setup I pieced together from members here, Triza Dragoon @mbleming and Tatula 300.
The Triza and 300 are phenomenal (even if the 300 May be overkill for the TK). I bombed the TK out along a deep weed edge. A couple quick handle turns and then two rod twitched and this gal smashes the TK clear out of the water. Safe to say, I nearly soiled myself.  The rod and reel performed flawlessly even though I was a basket case. She made a run into the weeds before I landed her in the net with a face full of salad and Tk. 
I fished for a couple more hours, playing with the different modes but no other fish wanted to play. 
She’s not a monster but it was an absolute blast. 

IMG_2076.jpeg

IMG_2077.jpeg

16 hours ago, Loucimp said:

Sweet love throwing the tk

It’s a blast! So many different configurations and methods.   This is going to take a while to figure out. But worth it!!

Thanks fellas!