ISO/WTB Deps 250 Butch Brown Tuned

CaseRhodes

Wanting to purchase a BB tuned deps 250 in either floating or slow sink. Not trying to spend an arm and a leg but that is probably going to be what ends up happening sadly. I can only use cashapp/venmo. Not 18 so PayPal does not work for me. Thanks SU

56 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Just fyi, all butch tuned 250’s are more of a medium sink. He likes to fish them deeper than most other glides, so they sink faster than most baits that people are used to 

I actually have a few tuned to rof 2 by him so this statement isn’t true. 

37 minutes ago, ALPHA_SLAYER said:

I actually have a few tuned to rof 2 by him so this statement isn’t true. 

Good to know, I’ve had 3 that were hybrid tuned by him and all of them were a much faster sink rate than the stock 250’s

Edited by JacksonF

3 hours ago, JacksonF said:

Just fyi, all butch tuned 250’s are more of a medium sink. He likes to fish them deeper than most other glides, so they sink faster than most baits that people are used to 

I always heard he tuned one to be kinda "floating" ?

4 minutes ago, CaseRhodes said:

I always heard he tuned one to be kinda "floating" ?

There may be multiple ways he has tuned them, some guys may have given specific specs on what they wanted, but from the “hybrid tuned” baits I’ve had, all 3 of them sank pretty quickly, more of a medium sink rate

54 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

There may be multiple ways he has tuned them, some guys may have given specific specs on what they wanted, but from the “hybrid tuned” baits I’ve had, all 3 of them sank pretty quickly, more of a medium sink rate

There are.  I have 4 tuned by him and when we spoke on the phone he asked why type of sink rate I was wanting, etc.