Pizz Catches

Glidepride

19 minutes ago, Glidepride said:

Yet another slaunch donkey line up! The last bug eye looks heavy! Do you favor Pizz as your baits of choice? 

Paul makes some of the best baits out there in my opinion, they are my go-to baits. His line up covers pretty much everything you would want to fish other than soft baits or a crawler

3 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Paul makes some of the best baits out there in my opinion, they are my go-to baits. His line up covers pretty much everything you would want to fish other than soft baits or a crawler

I definitely noticed his diversity in the line up. 

8 hours ago, JacksonF said:

He does a top 5 producer list each year

2437379A-E10C-46E7-819D-4E403F6AF761.jpeg

I really like this kind of creativity and honesty. It's also interesting that a bait maker would devalue his other lures by showing the customer what baits produce the best results.

7 hours ago, SumoNinja said:

My new favorite pizz bait. Beast Mode glide. So far a 7-4 is the biggest

20231106_133434.jpg

20231027_194401.jpg

20230901_204811.jpg

20230810_191503.jpg

20230809_190128.jpg

Wow! That beast Mode Glide is a tough bait. Looks like it's in great shape considering being pulled into the rocks. Very impressive! I guess it's no surprise though, he did start as a painter. It definitely shows. Great line up and nice fish SumoNinja!

4 hours ago, Glidepride said:

Wow! That beast Mode Glide is a tough bait. Looks like it's in great shape considering being pulled into the rocks. Very impressive! I guess it's no surprise though, he did start as a painter. It definitely shows. Great line up and nice fish SumoNinja!

Thanks man. My home lake has a lot of rip rap, and there's the dam so I gotta fish on these shores because that's where a lot of fish are holding that i can reach. This is why I flip 99% of the fish I catch because it's hard to land anything by hand. But I always try and minimize any damage to a bait or fish. And for the bait, I got it kinda late in the season, looking forward to giving it a full season after winter

3 minutes ago, SumoNinja said:

Thanks man. My home lake has a lot of rip rap, and there's the dam so I gotta fish on these shores because that's where a lot of fish are holding that i can reach. This is why I flip 99% of the fish I catch because it's hard to land anything by hand. But I always try and minimize any damage to a bait or fish. And for the bait, I got it kinda late in the season, looking forward to giving it a full season after winter

I know how it goes. I've fished many dams and jetty's. It's just a part of the game when the fish are holding there or forcing bait against the rocks. 

Keep us posted on your beast mode success.