Cast & Crank Toy Drive - Dec 3

EL_ED51

Anyone going?

Anything new to look out for, anything to line up early for? I don't think I have seen many post by bait makes on what they are bringing.

I think I am grabbing a bottom Dweller 9" trout if I can. 

I have been to the last 2. I love helping out kids in need.  The opportunity to talk and meet with new people, and listening to the speakers made the last 2 worth it

cya there 

Ed

saw toxic has new collab print/gear thats old school skateboard related, I'll try and get one for the man cave once he drops em on his site 

gracely biats will have some glides and 2 of his new full size SHATs (dont drop til april) 

beside sthat havent seen much else for new or different stuff, but havent followed along too closely being on the east coast 

I am sending Arden to man my booth. I was not able to have anything new ready for the show so I decided to do a sale instead.  Just about every bait at my booth is marked down 25%. So if any of you guys are looking for good value stop by and check it out. Thank you