Repaint Warning

NickEMV

Give the guy some credit! He does good work. Plus his baits catch top notch bass...so why hate him. Loyal customer always

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RIGHT!

That deps totally looks killer..... And I've heard hes produced a lot worse!

Ive heard you produced nothing :lol :lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Splitting at the sides from this thread... I was the guy who posted on IG about a swim video... his response? "No need, these are KS Baits."... To me, it just looks like another case of the pop up baitmaker, coming and going with the fads... Point being, take time and make a quality product, like many guys do, or pay the price. There is no shortcuts, and no get-rich-quick-off-the-latest-design. I'll stick to the tried and true, proven makers that back up their product. Oh and the deps issue, sorry about that man. Really sucks to be out 2 baits. Maybe contact a reputable painter and see about stripping the KS job off, then repainting the body like WRHguy showed. Just my .2.

Give the guy some credit! He does good work. Plus his baits catch top notch bass...so why hate him. Loyal customer always

Hahahahaha I haven't seen his baits catch anything but grass! Awful work and too cocky about himself... He needs to spend more time perfecting everything before he sells and promotes himself...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Splitting at the sides from this thread... I was the guy who posted on IG about a swim video... his response? "No need, these are KS Baits."... To me, it just looks like another case of the pop up baitmaker, coming and going with the fads... Point being, take time and make a quality product, like many guys do, or pay the price. There is no shortcuts, and no get-rich-quick-off-the-latest-design. I'll stick to the tried and true, proven makers that back up their product. Oh and the deps issue, sorry about that man. Really sucks to be out 2 baits. Maybe contact a reputable painter and see about stripping the KS job off, then repainting the body like WRHguy showed. Just my .2.

I will still continue to buy KS baits! Your lost :D

KS.baits painted a Deps for me months ago and it held up great. Not to mention his swimbaits are top of the line for being new to the fishing world.

This is probably him. lol

Good catch.

Account is registered with ksbaits email. He has been emailed that making a fake account is not acceptable.

Swimbait Underground

KS.baits painted a Deps for me months ago and it held up great. Not to mention his swimbaits are top of the line for being new to the fishing world.

This is probably him. lol

Good catch.

Account is registered with ksbaits email. He has been emailed that making a fake account is not acceptable.

Swimbait Underground

time to hit up his instagram