Big Bass Dreams/Oliver Ngy @ Worcester + Hartford Shows!!

Mikey99

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to give you guys an update on the shows. Just picked up a big glass display case for all of the swimbaits we are bringing! Here are some of the baits we will have:

Triple Trout 8-10" in yellow perch and other colors

Roman Made Negotiators, Tricks, Lipless Tricks

Lunker Punkers (wood) in custom foiled yellow perch (SICK!!!)

Wide assortment of Mattlures

Savage Gear baits

Rago baits

We're also putting together a raffle with over $1,000 worth of prizes, including two custom Nezumma rats!!! Only bad part is that I'm not allowed to participate!!!

On top of that, all of the Big Bass Dreams apparel is going to be discounted for the shows (along with the obvious discount of no shipping). We will have everything that is on the website. All good stuff and only a week until Worcester!! Now if only we can keep the snow away...

FOILED PERCH lunker punkers and 8" perch triple trouts!!! Dang, those sound sweet!

Wanted to give you guys an update on the shows. Just picked up a big glass display case for all of the swimbaits we are bringing! Here are some of the baits we will have:

Triple Trout 8-10" in yellow perch and other colors

Roman Made Negotiators, Tricks, Lipless Tricks

Lunker Punkers (wood) in custom foiled yellow perch (SICK!!!)

Wide assortment of Mattlures

Savage Gear baits

Rago baits

We're also putting together a raffle with over $1,000 worth of prizes, including two custom Nezumma rats!!! Only bad part is that I'm not allowed to participate!!!

On top of that, all of the Big Bass Dreams apparel is going to be discounted for the shows (along with the obvious discount of no shipping). We will have everything that is on the website. All good stuff and only a week until Worcester!! Now if only we can keep the snow away...

FOILED PERCH lunker punkers and 8" perch triple trouts!!! Dang, those sound sweet!

They are awesome. It's hard to restrain myself, I want to keep them all for myself haha. We are also raffling off two Nezumma rats, in largemouth and parrot (along with a bunch of other items). THOSE make me drool!!!

Hey guy's , ive gotto go friday night to meet Iaconelli a then back out there saterday to meet you guy's , im comeing from the Cape Cod area :)

Awesome!! I am coming from Plymouth, but will be staying over. Oliver comes in early Saturday a.m. Caffeine, check!!!

Awesome to meet a lot of SUers in Worcester!!! Thanks so much for coming out and hoping to meet more guys today. Will have to post some pics after the weekend... Oliver throwing Mothers, Hinkles etc in the tank (he got skunked), epic raffle (winners picked this afternoon, hoping to be giving some of you guys a call), and tons of excitement for throwing big baits. Love working the bait case and introducing people to Punkers, TT's, Roman Mades, Mattlures etc. Peoples' reactions were priceless, especially when I busted out the iPad fish pics, then told them I fish in MA. Spread the good word about SU, so don't be surprised to see some new faces around these parts! Hartford next weekend!!