USED 2018 Antares monster drive

BittyRanger

250. PP FF or Zelle 

7/10 external condition has hook points and scratches 

9/10 mechanical just recently had the bearings and clutch assembly replaced as well as a service by BMC reel repair

has 108 mm studio composite handle. Not the reel for someone looking for a flawless item. It has wear from many outings. Perfect for someone looking for some higher end gear at an affordable price.
Check Ref as always IMG_3789.thumb.jpeg.16f3f41c5fa425ac383e11dd4d25b231.jpegIMG_3791.thumb.jpeg.ddde408ec0f70b584a458cd922698d70.jpegIMG_3792.thumb.jpeg.fa432ee0b68d72c255505764cee3ffec.jpegIMG_3793.thumb.jpeg.524198a8bfbb82c458ac22bd9aaf77d6.jpeg

15 hours ago, Mml420 said:

Messages are full bud 

I’ll take it

This is the second time you’ve wasted my time when we’re trying to make a deal. When you say you’re going to pay for something but never do is just childish. last time I held a bait for weeks for you trying to help you out and you still didn’t buy it. Please do me a favor and stop interacting with my listings, save us both the hassle of pointless talking.

7 hours ago, BittyRanger said:

This is the second time you’ve wasted my time when we’re trying to make a deal. When you say you’re going to pay for something but never do is just childish. last time I held a bait for weeks for you trying to help you out and you still didn’t buy it. Please do me a favor and stop interacting with my listings, save us both the hassle of pointless talking.

You should have put in your post it has hella corrosion inside I wouldn’t have “wasted your time “ 

1 hour ago, Mml420 said:

You should have put in your post it has hella corrosion inside I wouldn’t have “wasted your time “ 

Almost like there’s an invoice addressing all the issues that were repaired replaced. The internals were then treated for the oxidation and sealed with a repellent. Just like any reel that’s used in both fresh and salt oxidation builds up quicker than Normal but I took care of the issue. Hella corrosion is a gross exaggeration and a poor attempt at saving face after being a time wasting flake over and over again.