determining rof on my hudd 68's

ETBA

In my experience, I can usually tell the sink rate by fishing it. If you pitch it and let if fall on slack line, all my rof 5s fall horizontally, and do a cool kind of "shimmy" on the way down. Reminds me of a wacky rigged Senko. The rof 12s swim on the way down, nosedown to the bottom. The tail actually swims on the fall, which is a killer look.

Exactly. ^^^^^^

Was able to use a scale to weigh them and then Mark them with a silver Sharpie.

I think I'll do the separate colors from now on after this. Thanks for all the responses and advice guys.

Sharpie rubs off or is hard to see after awhile. Take a paperclip and pull it out a little then heat up the end and touch it to either the 5 or 12 depending on what rof it is. That way you can keep them together and they are easy to see.

This works best for me too

Sharpie rubs off or is hard to see after awhile. Take a paperclip and pull it out a little then heat up the end and touch it to either the 5 or 12 depending on what rof it is. That way you can keep them together and they are easy to see.

Good idea :!:

Awesome idea good call..

After seeing that picture that was posted above, I felt around the belly of a 6" 5 and 6" 12 that I forgot which was which and could tell the difference by feel. The lead in the 12 extends further towards the tail than it does in the 5. Start at the belly hook hanger.