Hinkle shad hph xss

ilswimbaiter

7 hours ago, Fishermane said:

Sent this guy money on Wednesday and haven’t heard back. Said he would ship Friday. He’s been on forums but won’t respond to messages. I will update if I hear from him. 

Meh…he’s been here 4 years and has good feedback. I wouldn’t panic just yet, but I agree he should be responding

oof , its a screen shot of a picture... good luck.

probably a stolen account

Hopefully not. 

most sites are asking people to take a pic with name and date these days, wouldnt hurt to do that here.

42 minutes ago, Triton180DC said:

Hopefully not. 

most sites are asking people to take a pic with name and date these days, wouldnt hurt to do that here.

I hope this is not the case.

1 hour ago, Triton180DC said:

Hopefully not. 

Damn…he’s got another ad on here too. That’s nuts if he’s a scam, in his ads he’s saying he’ll meet FTF 

Edited by Seminole Slide Swimmer

I spoke with this guy about buying his phoney on his other ad. He said “it’s yours” & asked for venmo. I tried to send it but my venmo account is new bc I normally use PayPal & luckily it didn’t go thru. I guess bc I hadn’t verified  my account yet. This was literally the first time I tried to make a venmo transaction. After that I was gonna have my buddy pay him &  pay my buddy but I decided to do a quick search for him on fb first. The account is real looking & the location matches what it says here, but then in universe I saw an old post of his where some of the very same baits recently listed for sale here were listed for sale there & some of them like the phoney I was supposedly buying actually sold in that post. So I messaged him asking why there’s a post from 10 months ago that shows the phoney being sold already. He told me he has 5 of them. I know that’s not true bc a few months before the post where it sold, he had a WTB post looking for that very color. There was also a bunch of other posts of his with baits for sale but not one comment on any of them. Something wasn’t right. I saw his good feedback but idk my spidey sense was going off. I asked him if he had any issue with me paying g&s & if he could please send me a picture of the bait with his name & date on a piece of paper. I never heard from him again. He said things like “I wouldn’t ruin my reputation in the community” etc to try & get me to pay but thankfully I didn’t. I’m just lucky my venmo payment didn’t go thru originally. I’m sorry that happened to u. It’s so shitty there’s scumbags out there doing ish like this. It sucks.

Since another member has already pm’d me to ask about my deal with the guy back in spring of last year, I just wanted to say that he was great with communication and shipped the baits on time and with great packaging. I bought a Hinkle and Phoney from him and had no issues. 
Hoping this all works out for everybody concerned.