3:16 Wake Jr versus Mattlures billed wake baits

waynem

My logic is what SwimbaitsatLMV just said. I wasn't around for the drama, it had nothing to do with me, I didn't live in the "hood" where he was. Why should I let someones past experiences formulate my opinion about them? Especially when I wasn't around to be a part of it. I don't tend to judge someone by what someone says about them, I like to find out for myself. Fish whatever you guys want, I fish other ish than 316, I don't agree with someone telling others to fish a paticular bait because they had beef with the maker thats all.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have have learned a ton from this site but as of late, it seems every topic is derailed by snarky comments and personal feelings. I have no dog in this fight, I think the site and members would benefit more if we could stay on topic instead of turning every thread into a slug fest.

Every topic is drama. Everyone acts like they are 14 year old girls that just started their period. Nadinesmom has done nothing but give me ish on everything I have ever posted from day one. I'm pretty much over contributing to this place. If you need me I'll be in the black market section only. Have fun crying at each other.

making a first post of "Cool video...music was annoying as hell. Haha" didn't sit well with me. I only respond to posts you make when you say something rude to other members or claim that you know ish you have no clue about.

i never intend to make members leave here, I have given quite a few (10ish) guys free baits, hats, gear, etc. I met a few dudes in person, and have had a good time on the board. That being said, you're a damn negative nancy. you have nothing good to say ever. Blame me all you want, I'm not the one who responded to a member's post about fixing his wake jr by telling him to "hit it with a sledgehammer". You're a negative little man, i won't miss you.

making a first post of "Cool video...music was annoying as hell. Haha" didn't sit well with me. I only respond to posts you make when you say something rude to other members or claim that you know ish you have no clue about.

i never intend to make members leave here, I have given quite a few (10ish) guys free baits, hats, gear, etc. I met a few dudes in person, and have had a good time on the board. That being said, you're a damn negative nancy. you have nothing good to say ever. Blame me all you want, I'm not the one who responded to a member's post about fixing his wake jr by telling him to "hit it with a sledgehammer". You're a negative little man, i won't miss you.

I'm not saying it was all you. Just everything is drama on the boards. Even on bloody decks. I've never posted on there just looking at all that crap I didn't want to be a part of.