WTS/WTT - KGB, DRT, Phoney & Roman Made

Warsaw

Hey Guys, got some baits for Sale.

F&F only on PayPal, if you don't like to do F&F that's ok but I'll pass. NO LOWBALLERS. I have been out of the selling game for a while but I have bought and sold thousands of dollars worth of gear and never shorted anyone, I always ship when I say I'll ship and I always pay on time etc. If you buy from tonight through this weekend, I'll ship Monday morning. I'll send tracking info. You can also message me on Facebook Messenger, my name is Jorge Fidalgo.

Baits are sold as shown, if you see hooks, you get hooks if not you don't, same with the box. Condition as described below, I don't BS.

Looking to sell baits, only trades I would consider are for Hinkle Trout and 86 Baits Doomriders, maybe a Phoney shad or shiner in a shad pattern, might consider other high end baits but please don't text me a bunch of junk, I like high end baits and I like to buy them in new or like new condition.

Baits are quoted price below + $10 for shipping, remember F&F.

1. Low Float Tiny Klash, Joythief, Brand New, box is slightly crimped as you can see. $95
  2. Phoney Shad, Golden Shiner Color, Brand New. $200
  3. Phoney Topwater Bait, not sure the name I think it's top water trout, Brand New. $100
  4. Roman Made South, has some hook rash and hook pricks, see pictures. $90
  5. Top Right KGB TSG 9", this bait has some hook rash and was mod'ed by someone else, they drilled out the pin and backed out the screws for a tighter chop. I bought it from Nick Bland before he fell off the face of the earth. $150 - no guarantees on this bait.
  6. 2nd from the Top Right KGB TSG 9" Blue/Brown, Brand New, $175
  7. 3rd from the Top Right KGB TSG 9"Silver/white, Brand New, $175
  8. TSG 7", Brand New, $150.

IMG_2763.jpg

IMG_2764.jpg

IMG_2765.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_2768.jpg

See revised prices on some baits, if you buy more than one I'll take care of shipping and will ship on Monday morning.

1. Low Float Tiny Klash, Joythief, Brand New, box is slightly crimped as you can see. $95 Reduced to $90
  2. Phoney Shad, Golden Shiner Color, Brand New. $200 SOLD
  3. Phoney Topwater Bait, not sure the name I think it's top water trout, Brand New. $100 Reduced to $80
  4. Roman Made South, has some hook rash and hook pricks, see pictures. $90 Reduced to $75
  5. Top Right KGB TSG 9", this bait has some hook rash and was mod'ed by someone else, they drilled out the pin and backed out the screws for a tighter chop. I bought it from Nick Bland before he fell off the face of the earth. $150 - no guarantees on this bait. Reduced to $125
  6. 2nd from the Top Right KGB TSG 9" Blue/Brown, Brand New, $175
  7. 3rd from the Top Right KGB TSG 9"Silver/white, Brand New, $175 SOLD
  8. TSG 7", Brand New, $150.

• 4 weeks later...