New guy..

TNReb

I've been lurking on the boards for a while.  Thanks to everyone who posts all the helpful info...

Not really sure how I get to the point to be able to send private messages (mainly in the Black Market)... is there a minimum post count?  I understand trying to prevent scammers/etc, but I hate to post just for the sake of increasing my count when I don't have much to add.  :)

If there's info in a sticky somewhere that explains it.. then I'm sorry to be "that guy".  I've tried to read through them all and can't find any info about it.  Even this post has to be approved by a moderator.

5 posts total and you can start to pm so reply here then go say something on another then you should be good to go. If  you’re not logged in and make a post / comment it will need moderator approval. I think that is the same for everyone no matter the amount of time you’ve been here.

Edited by swimb8bassin512

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i feel the same. dont want to post just to post but i keep losing baits in nlack market to people who can post without moderator approval