Swimbait Pet Peeves

Crazybassfisher

Can't stand, "PM me offers" in the black market. Tell us what you want for the bait or auction it off on Ebay.

True if your selling it TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!

Definitely agree with you guys. I wish SU would ban the "auction" type Blackmarket listings

Can't stand, "PM me offers" in the black market. Tell us what you want for the bait or auction it off on Ebay.

True if your selling it TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!

Definitely agree with you guys. I wish SU would ban the "auction" type Blackmarket listings

+1

Old people in pontoons, jetskis, and the idiots that drive their boat half on plane with 15 people in it that insist on getting between me and shore, or anger old home owners that think they own the water under the dock they have in the lake that have a tendency to throw rocks in the water light firework, and even had a guy pop off a couple rou d's with his shot gun when he figured out I didn't care that he was watching hang me so I didn't hit one his toys that he probably doesn't even know how to start.

With swimbaiting not as big in the North East, the thing that drives me crazy are the senko fishermen who think they know everything and are quick to point out that I'll "never catch anything on a big bait like that".

D-Bags....

Not just in the NE same way here in the Midwest

X2 on that too. Or they think your muskie fishing. I was at the post office sending my SU secret santana off and the lady thought my Matt lures 13" dead twitch was really and told me i couldn't ship it like that. I wanted to pull it out of the package and pimp slap her across the face with it! Like I am going to send a real fish in a flat rate box you idiot.

I was at the post office sending my SU secret santana off and the lady thought my Matt lures 13" dead twitch was really and told me i couldn't ship it like that. I wanted to pull it out of the package and pimp slap her across the face with it! Like I am going to send a real fish in a flat rate box you idiot.

That is classic!

Perch jerkers, swimbait hipsters for sure, spot robbers, jetskiers, mud hens, anybody feeding ducks where I'm fishing, and quote" oh is there really fish in here" "look he caught one(talking about my swimbait)" things are things I hate the most do these and for sure you will be getting the finger and or be avoided and ignored.

What are mud hens :?:

I fish mostly small under 200 acre backwoods ponds with a crawdad(cartopper). Very blessed to be on the water without another fisherman on the water, most of the time. The only thing that kills it for me is when I dump a big fish after a long stretch without a bite.

Some of my frowns come from people who hold up a bass, put it in picture form, and then add an imaginary four pounds to the wieght of what it actually is. You guys have all seen it, a guy holding up a bass with his arms extended out to make the fish appear to be bigger. I wish they would add a comment explaining why their fingers are swollen up in the picture. Most of us on the sight are good at picking out the hogs from the also swam.

Some of my frowns come from people who hold up a bass, put it in picture form, and then add an imaginary four pounds to the wieght of what it actually is. You guys have all seen it, a guy holding up a bass with his arms extended out to make the fish appear to be bigger. I wish they would add a comment explaining why their fingers are swollen up in the picture. Most of us on the sight are good at picking out the hogs from the also swam.

I've seen a lot of pictures like that of people with deer too

Old people in pontoons, jetskis, and the idiots that drive their boat half on plane with 15 people in it that insist on getting between me and shore, or anger old home owners that think they own the water under the dock they have in the lake that have a tendency to throw rocks in the water light firework, and even had a guy pop off a couple rou d's with his shot gun when he figured out I didn't care that he was watching hang me so I didn't hit one his toys that he probably doesn't even know how to start.

Try fishing on a lake where the people are all corrupt and are on the board of directors for the lake so they make a rule that you must be 15' from the docks.