The Ultimate Swimbait Hook

SP00N

What's up su, snowed in over here so I'm scrolling tackle warehouse and came across the Core Tackle TUSH. Looks cool as ish and something different. Anyone have any time on the water with them. The ultimate swimbait hook is a pretty bold statement but I will say I do like the no jig head look. Swim video does look like it gives baits a different action too which could be really cool. Thinking about grabbing a couple to tryout. Figured I would see if any has anything good/bad to say before I add to the order. 

Thanks - spoon 

8 hours ago, MurdaJ said:

That will split some baits I’d imagine

Maybe... Don't think it's meant for all baits just full body stuff like keitech and ish. And honestly I don't think it looks much bigger than most keepers on swimjigs. Little dab of super glue to hold it and I think it should be money. 

6 hours ago, SP00N said:

Maybe... Don't think it's meant for all baits just full body stuff like keitech and ish. And honestly I don't think it looks much bigger than most keepers on swimjigs. Little dab of super glue to hold it and I think it should be money. 

That’s why I think it would split some baits, even regular leadheads can have that issue with some open pours, albeit the pour contributed to the problem, never the less it happens on the water

Could be useful in some situations though