SUB Tournament March 8th to 14th

SU Crew4

1 hour ago, MeanFish said:

2lb 7oz on XPS swerve

Highly doubt this will even be a top 10 finisher size bass but sadly was the biggest of 2 caught today. Rough here in E GA, wind hit 16mph forcing me off the water in my littler 14ft jon. have vids of fish as well, will post later for they are stuck on gopro at the moment.

20240308_105854.jpg

20240308_105922.jpg

Well, you’re at least on the board. So that’s a start. Still plenty of time to go. 

5 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I’ve just went out yesterday. Tried today for a half hour but was 38 and windy. Snow and 40mph wind tomorrow lol. 

Oh wow, that'sa lot worse than here, it's 70 today but thunderstorms, last 2 days have had wind up to 20mph too. Hopefully can clear up these next couple days for us both lol

5 minutes ago, MeanFish said:

Oh wow, that'sa lot worse than here, it's 70 today but thunderstorms, last 2 days have had wind up to 20mph too. Hopefully can clear up these next couple days for us both lol

Been the same here only didn’t get as rough as they called for it this afternoon 

13 minutes ago, justintrask said:

Just a dink today, BUT, major confidence booster as it was my first fish of the season AND my first glide fish. Idk why but not a lot of guys throw glides here in MA.

PXL_20240309_194520653.MP.jpg

Pretty one still!

I caught three sevens on fork yesterday on a 8” rising sun. I was with a guide so I didn’t know if they’d count so I didn’t take pics of scale, bait, or length. Here is one of them I caught (right) with my dad’s 6 pounder. Found them blowing shad up out of the water on a point.

IMG_2901.jpeg

On 3/10/2024 at 4:00 PM, justintrask said:

I did my math wrong, no need to have submitted this. I thought the last fish was 2-0 not 2-7. Woops.

Did I mess up anything anyways?

Nope looks legit. Fish on scale, code, bait, and length