2 Rods for cheap

Tpreston

Gonna take one last crack at sellin these two rods. Megabass white python rated up to 4 oz and valley hill black scale distance edition xxh 1-5 oz. White python retails at $600+ valley hill retails $400. Only looking to bundle them for $700 shipped both in excellent shape light use no cracks, no messed up guides, gouges in handles, or anything. Cork could use a cleaning on the python, plastic is still on valley hill cork. More pics on request 

IMG_1789.jpeg

IMG_1790.jpeg

3 hours ago, brootalititties said:

Bruh that’s a crazy deal if I didn’t have multiple rods covering these ranges I’d be all over this. Kinda hurts passing up tbh

Right. I got a Megabass slantbridge an love it.  I got 4 setups in the 3/8 - 4oz range. I always wanted  a white python   Its almost worth hearing the wifes mouth for them lol.  

I got it pretty recently brand new with tags and all, I’m honestly not sure how to tell the old from new but I’m somewhat sure it’s the newer version. It’s not the one that comes with the white rod sock that looks like a samurai sword sheath or somethin. 

34 minutes ago, Tpreston said:

I got it pretty recently brand new with tags and all, I’m honestly not sure how to tell the old from new but I’m somewhat sure it’s the newer version. It’s not the one that comes with the white rod sock that looks like a samurai sword sheath or somethin. 

I would say its the new one then you send a few pics. Bet it would be a sick wake bait rod