New member here from Ohio

Xim2coolX

Long time lurker here, decide to get a official hello post! Iv been throwing swim baits for quite some time here in ohio, started out with Hudds and it became a addiction after that! The rivers local to me are stuffed with big rainbows and browns so i figured id start tying them as baits low and behold it became my go to baits. Not to many BIG swimbait fisherman in this area that i know of beside a few buddies i got turned onto it! we don't have a big number of monster bass here, 10lbs being a monster in this area but are state record is set at 13.3 and my PB being a 9.1 on a 6in rainbow Hudd in 2011, but are lakes are full go monster striper and they destroy our hudds! anywho looking forward to posting some big bass pics this year and learning more from all you swimbaits gurus! thanks

Long time lurker here, decide to get a official hello post! Iv been throwing swim baits for quite some time here in ohio, started out with Hudds and it became a addiction after that! The rivers local to me are stuffed with big rainbows and browns so i figured id start tying them as baits low and behold it became my go to baits. Not to many BIG swimbait fisherman in this area that i know of beside a few buddies i got turned onto it! we don't have a big number of monster bass here, 10lbs being a monster in this area but are state record is set at 13.3 and my PB being a 9.1 on a 6in rainbow Hudd in 2011, but are lakes are full go monster striper and they destroy our hudds! anywho looking forward to posting some big bass pics this year and learning more from all you swimbaits gurus! thanks

Welcome!

:)

Chicago here.