Vaping

thedonnguyen

so, i'm quitting smoking...in the last week, i've gone from at least half a pack a day to having a single cigarette today. What's helped me is the use of a vaporizer...i know it's kind of cheating, but no stinkiness and far less chemicals.

anyone else vaping and have flavor suggestions?

I haven't smoked a cig since may. Cigars....that's my down fall lol. But when I first quit I started with a ego twist. Helped. Now I'm on a nimbus set up on a bio-mech mod. Way better. The clouds you get from a rebuildable system will be alot better for trying to quit. Helps trick the brain I think. Lol. I also double wrap the wire on my coils so they hit harder. Drains the battery's faster but again the clouds you get are fat and helps when you get that sudden urge. If you can find these flavors try, villain vapors-Bonnie and Clyde, and free masons-liberty-or blue granite, and this one I'm stuck on now is sangralila(mango cream) but I don't know the make. Good luck man. Keep it up!

I quit Jan 1st. There are so many flavors and a million different brands out there.

The vapor shop gives samples of different flavors.

Here is some flavors I like. Good Luck

Space jam -Andomeda

Azul -Georgia Peach

Trolls -Phoenix Blood

Guys in O.C., Fisherman's Access in Brea opened up a vapor shop in there tackle store.

Tackle and vapor!

Can't say enough good ish about vaping and specifically the ego twist setup I used. I was smoking my last cigarette as the mailman delivered my vapemail. I had taken 2 puffs off of it, put it out and threw it away, last cigarette I have had and it's been 5 months now. I quit vaping in December, not that I didn't enjoy it, just wanted to be chemical dependent free and I had come to a spot where I either had to upgrade or quit....so I just quit. If you guys are smoking, definitely give it a try. I have another good friend that I gave all of my stuff to that has completely quit cigarettes and is almost finished vaping(down to 6mg nicotine juice, started at 18mg).

BTW, I was vaping Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice from Alien Vapors when I was vaping. Boba is a real earthy taste that you need to steep and keep tasting it at each step to see what you like the best. Gorilla juice is tobacco with bananas.....by far my favorite that I tried :D

I really need to start using mine again. Im at a pack of newports every couple days :(

I got an arrow rebuildable tank but is won't work on my provari so i just use the atom/cartomizer as a drip tip

Chill with those newports son

for reals lol.. its gotten really bad cause i get super board at work

This Saturday will be one year smoke free for me and the wife. We drank and smoked one night, and the next day, I didn't want to run and buy any. It's been almost a year, and I still don't want to buy any.

Good luck to everyone trying to quit. Definitely opens up alot of your lungs you never knew you had. 16 years of smoking finally getting reversed.