Vaping

thedonnguyen

• 2 weeks later...
the thing with mech mods is that you have to know what resistance you're running

gonna get my first mech mod soon but don't think i'll run lower than 0.8 ohms

Oh yes you will haha :twisted:

I do sub-ohm builds for myself and a few friends. 24g kanthal wire with 5 wraps on a cotton build puts me around .3 ohms. This is ideal for me because it produces massive clouds but doesn't hit too harsh/burn juice too fast...I power my mods with sony 30 amp's and get a good 6 hours of vaping from one...

As for flavors, can't go wrong with some vanilla custard, or Jamison's brand "Amelia"

I do sub-ohm builds for myself and a few friends. 24g kanthal wire with 5 wraps on a cotton build puts me around .3 ohms. This is ideal for me because it produces massive clouds but doesn't hit too harsh/burn juice too fast...I power my mods with sony 30 amp's and get a good 6 hours of vaping from one...

As for flavors, can't go wrong with some vanilla custard, or Jamison's brand "Amelia"

How can you measure the ohms? idk what mine is at but it hits super harsh :/

There are devices made to measure resistance in a circuit called ohm meters. I use one of those to get an accurate reading. Now as far as your build being harsh it most likely a poor (unequal distribution of power) build with hot spots, which normally are eliminated before putting in the cotton bed...feel free to PM me if you need more specific help

These are my 3 amigos, all clones and all running sub ohm builds for heavy clouds

2r4mvck.jpg

28atdg7.jpg

Pictured is a 5 wrap micro coil (3/32") with cotton. Make sure you have the right battery for this build!

There are devices made to measure resistance in a circuit called ohm meters. I use one of those to get an accurate reading. Now as far as your build being harsh it most likely a poor (unequal distribution of power) build with hot spots, which normally are eliminated before putting in the cotton bed...feel free to PM me if you need more specific help

These are my 3 amigos, all clones and all running sub ohm builds for heavy clouds

2r4mvck.jpg

28atdg7.jpg

Pictured is a 5 wrap micro coil (3/32") with cotton. Make sure you have the right battery for this build!

U runnin 22,24or 26 gauge ?I've been doing mostly 24

Yeah 24g seems to be the best for me, I did get my hands on some new "nichrome" resistance wire in 22 gauge, supposidly it has less lag then kanthal so you can get away with bigger gauge. Can't go wrong with 24g kanthal though

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is old, but guys learn how smokeless tobacco can save your life. Society has given dip a bad name, but when it comes to that it will help. I know a lot of guys that did it to give their lungs a break, and ended up quitting from there