Vaping

thedonnguyen

I know this is old, but guys learn how smokeless tobacco can save your life. Society has given dip a bad name, but when it comes to that it will help. I know a lot of guys that did it to give their lungs a break, and ended up quitting from there

Wait so you're saying it's better to chew fiberglass with other well known Heath risks then to vape on some 100% food grade vg ?? I'll take my chances with vaping lol

I know this is old, but guys learn how smokeless tobacco can save your life. Society has given dip a bad name, but when it comes to that it will help. I know a lot of guys that did it to give their lungs a break, and ended up quitting from there

Wait so you're saying it's better to chew fiberglass with other well known Heath risks then to vape on some 100% food grade vg ?? I'll take my chances with vaping lol

Like i said, society gave it a bad name. Be realistic, theres NO fiberglass in dip. You think the FDA would allow that? You ever been cut by fiber glass?

Do you honestly beleave they put fiberglass into chewing tobacco?

why bring chewing tobacco into this discussion?

You said you were quitting smoking and thats great, cigs kill. But smokless tobacco is also a safer alternative, like vaping. My thing is i don't trust vaping, so i always recommend a proven alternative. Just my 2 cents, glad you're quitting though

Vaping is a proven alternative to cigerrettes!!! I know 20+ people who quit within 6 months of Vaping and they now vape 0mg juice with the ocasional 6mg just to get a headrush

I have 3 friends who make juice and it is 100% food grade vegatable gycerol with a natural flavoring so u could drink that and be fine

You can't eat cigs without feeling like ish

Smoking is dead! Join the vape revolution

Vaping is a proven alternative to cigerrettes!!! I know 20+ people who quit within 6 months of Vaping and they now vape 0mg juice with the ocasional 6mg just to get a headrush

I have 3 friends who make juice and it is 100% food grade vegatable gycerol with a natural flavoring so u could drink that and be fine

plus its fun haha

plus its fun haha

It really is, huge clouds are so fun to blow. It tastes 1000000x better than cigarettes, you can get some real incredible flavors, and it's just an all-around better option (in my opinion).

Do you honestly beleave they put fiberglass into chewing tobacco?

Whatever it is, it just attributed to the death of another one of my favorite baseball players growing up...

fwtx7l.jpg

Last paragraph, last sentence sums it up.

• 1 month later...

I just bought my first vape about 2 weeks ago and have had about 3 cigs ever since, I got wasted and had to have a cig, but that's fine. I picked up a itazte vv, don't know much about them, it was just recommended by the dude at the smoke shop, hits good, lasts a long time, I like it. I'm actually smoking on it right now in my office, LOL