Help with swim bait setup

So far swimbait fishing has landed me two of the biggest fish of my life I started last summer and it's been fun. I've recently gotten possession of a tequila bararacc and I'm not sure what reel I should pair that with. From the hook up tackles videos I've heard it's a really good close quarters larger bait rod and it definitely feels like it.  My other setup I've been throwing the sixth sense trace on is a 7'6" avid inshore St Croix rod and a lews super duty 300 should I switch the 300 to my tequila? I have some older Calcutta conquest Dcs and I'm just wondering if those are viable for swimbaits they are the 2009 200 and 250 DC versions. I'm still new to swimbait fishing thanks for the help.

I'm gonna lead off with the fact that I haven't been swimbaiting for "years". But I have been fishing for most my life. The conquests should work absolutely fine. Hell I even use 150 size reels for some of my setups. The size of the reel allows for larger line capacity, which you need for running thicker line, as it takes up more space. But if your not casting a country mile at a time, 300 size reels aren't completely necessary, unless your trying to catch something that can pull you across a lake. Also, the gear ratio is something people overlook. Most guys bumping bottom with softies prefer a lower gear ratio like the Calcuttas have. When you start chopping glide baits, that's when a higher gear ratio is preferred. Not mandatory, you could do both on either, but it is a bit easier sticking to those principles for your cadence sake. Hope this helps man!