Dealings with Elijahsok?

Melvin

Hey SU, 

Does anyone know how to contact Elijah Sok? Elijahsok..  Had a transaction with him on 2/29.  Has gone dark on here since then.  Have messaged a few times… Hoping for the best and he is ok, but haven’t heard anything from him.  Not  a big social media guy but I even created an instagram account to reach him that way.  No response yet.  Appreciate everyone’s time for reading.  Again, hope dude is alright. 
Melvin

• 2 weeks later...

Still haven’t heard from dude.  Stalking his profile, he visited on here a few days ago.  I’ve been on SU for a little over a year and am grateful for the community.  Except for getting scammed last year, have had only positive experiences with everyone.  Learned a ton and just addicted to chunking big baits. (Even if I don’t hook up). Any advice from senior members? 
Again appreciate everyone’s time.

Melvin

Being ghosted for a month is pretty bad. 

What did u pay with? PayPal ff? If u payed g&s, just file the claim and move on. 

If u paid ff, go to your bank or credit card that was used, tell them that u bought something and it never delivered. They should take it from there. 

I was scammed once years ago paying ff. I skipped going to PayPal because they won't help u if u sent it ff. But I went to my credit card company and they gave me a temporary refund. They then contact the seller to get proof that the item shipped or got delivered. Of course the scammer has no proof, so my refund went from temporary to a permanent refund. That was the only time I ever got scammed paying with ff and that's what worked for me. 

Then give an honest feedback of your experience on the seller's feedback and contact the su staff so they're aware of what happened. In the future, try to buy only from solid reputable members or else don't use ff. If someone has little to no feedback, only pay gs or check for references first. Usually a reputable person who knows them will vouch. If all else fails, just pass. There will always be other baits. Good luck to u bro

Edited by SumoNinja

I did use PayPal and used ff.   I’ll reach out to the card holder and see what happens.  I was holding off on giving feedback cause I was hoping he’d make it right.  Didn’t want to give a bad rep. But like you said a month is pushing it. 
Do appreciate the read and advice.  Love the SU community.