Chad shad changes

Jerkbait22

I just got a moon pie Chad shad in the mail and noticed it’s slightly different than the one I bought a little over a year ago late winter 2023. Both were purchased directly through KGB. 

The head section in the new one isn’t as thick and the bait overall is maybe a 1/2” shorter. Anyone know what the differences are or whether it fishes differently at all?

Edited by Jerkbait22

43 minutes ago, Jerkbait22 said:

I just got a moon pie Chad shad in the mail and noticed it’s slightly different than the one I bought a little over a year ago late winter 2023. Both were purchased directly through KGB. 

The head section in the new one isn’t as thick and the bait overall is maybe a 1/2” shorter. Anyone know what the differences are or whether it fishes differently at all?

Just got my first 7in since the whole change from the scaled and was wondering the same thing lol couldn't find any swim videos but also noticed the change in size also seems to have more tail then the previous. I'm hoping it has the sane ROF as the OGs as the 9 in legend sank like a rock

Edited by Loudsplashbassn_