Feedback on Alpha Softswim XH

What’s up SU,

looking for any feedback y’all may have on the Leviathan Alpha SoftSwim Silver XH. Thinking of picking one up but want to get some feedback on it prior. I’m looking to throw a variety of weights closer to 1.5 oz side and want to see what peoples experience has been with that

2 hours ago, captainhookset said:

i think the XH is way too much rod for softbaits in the size you are thinking about. Go with the Heavy. the XH is super stout. its a beefy blank.

I'm planning to use this rod for all the soft baits i own which vary in weight and goes up to 7oz. I was hoping not needing to have multiple rods which is why i was leaning towards the XH. Thanks, I appreciate the feedback!

I have the heavy and I throw 6” citizens, 7” battles and even the tyrant on it. I definitely wouldn’t throw the tyrant with the beast hook but I do it with the treble rigging. It’s perfect for the 7 inch battle shad and I think this bait hits right in that sweet spot.