Monday Monday Monday (monster jam voice)

andrewbee

Hey guys, spring is almost here!  Wanted to give an update since moving from NYC to North Jersey.

Ive been given 1 day a week to fish and man Im so thankful; even more since its Monday and I rarely deal with boat traffic.

So yesterday I explored a HUGE reservoir, bigger than 600 acres, my 12v 54ah battery died on my way back to the launch and thankfully I brought a paddle. 

Found this one tucked into a cove next to a beaver dam.  Threw the K9 (mode b) and watched her come out and crush the tail.  Water temps were mid 50s 

She went 4lb 9oz, took a few pictures,  we enjoyed our time together and she swam away, hopefully she can bring someone else as much joy as she did when I caught her.

Also including a bigger fish I caught in the  rain on the deps 250 before the eclipse.  Personally I feel this fish was bigger than the 4lb 9oz but I didn't have scale when she was caught

Fun fact: BOTH fish were caught around 1pm

Thanks for reading and until next time 

Andrew - 

IMG_5279.jpeg

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5348.jpeg

IMG_5272.jpeg

Andrew always good to see you on some quality NJ bass, and even more happier to hear you have some good waters to explore since the transition. 

I know the best is yet come, and look forward to what the rest of the season brings.