few ?'s about silent killer

travprender

Whats the difference between the deps silent killer, and the rise up tuned silent killer? i found some websites that explained the difference but its very choppy english and translated directly from japanese. also does anyone know the correct weight that should be added to the 175 rise up to convert it to a slide swimmer?

all info and advice appreciated.

On the rise up the tail sits lower in the water as if it's feeding while the regular sk sits horizontal. The rise up also has a little bit more wobble on the retrieve I believe. As far as the weight goes just add and subtract tungsten putty from the chambers until you get the rof you want

On the rise up the tail sits lower in the water as if it's feeding while the regular sk sits horizontal. The rise up also has a little bit more wobble on the retrieve I believe. As far as the weight goes just add and subtract tungsten putty from the chambers until you get the rof you want

thanks.