glide baits

519vxkid

Is it actually a glide bait? I thought the Al e baby was sort of a knock off of the triple trout which is a 3 piece. At least the al e baby baits I've seen were all 3 piece baits.

Is it actually a glide bait? I thought the Al e baby was sort of a knock off of the triple trout which is a 3 piece. At least the al e baby baits I've seen were all 3 piece baits.

+1 I also thought its a triple trout knock off. Maybe he made a glide? I would never buy his baits anyways bc he has the worst customer service! :roll:

+1 I also thought its a triple trout knock off. Maybe he made a glide? I would never buy his baits anyways bc he has the worst customer service! :roll:

Worse than tylures?? :lol:

Worse than tylures?? :lol:

1. Walmart has better customer service than tylures. 2. Things made in china and sold at walmart dont fall apart as fast as tylures baits. 3. Walmart actually sells some 5 inch Storm swimbaits that I have LITERALLY caught more fish on than all the tylures I had.

Sad, sad, Tylures :lol:

1. Walmart has better customer service than tylures. 2. Things made in china and sold at walmart dont fall apart as fast as tylures baits. 3. Walmart actually sells some 5 inch Storm swimbaits that I have LITERALLY caught more fish on than all the tylures I had.

Sad, sad, Tylures :lol:

Hahaha!! Gotta love those storm swimmers