Fun day. Big spot.

Jace D

Sure wish I could have caught this fish during the tournament this week. (Not that it would really win) But at least it was a big spot. I caught it during a tournament on Saturday which my brother and I ended up placing 2nd in. We only weighed in 4 fish but they were enough for us to get 2nd. This spot was actually big fish of the tournament at 6.80 lbs. It was a tough tourney with 80+ boats so you can imagine my surprise when I found out it was big fish. Collin and I committed to throwing the big baits all day at it seemed to pay off for us. We just needed that 5th bite. In case you were wondering, we had 16.48 and the winners had just over 20#. Collin also caught a 5.5 for us. Our other two fish were pretty small. 3.0 and a 1#. Fun day though.

The pic doesn't really do it justice. It was all spawned out and empty but just a very large framed spot.post-979-14252994587176_thumb.jpgpost-979-14252994587176_thumb.jpg

post-979-14252994587746_thumb.jpg

Very nice. Maybe it was a male. Bedding with a WR big girl :shock::lol:

Do Male spots get that big? IDWRONG

Cool stuff, I would take 2nd and big fish over 1st anyday ;)

:mrgreen:8-)

Hey Don I bet that male spot get that big because spots are eating machines. Also would be cool someone on here catch that WR spot I think it will happen soon

Last thing 2011,2013 and 2014 champ already gave you the title. :lol:

Soon you will run out of space