Laguna niguel

Buttholebill

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to fish there when I was younger, used to catch a ton of fish then. Then I moved away, didn't fish it for around 8 years, and still went back during a vacation and wrecked em. Yea, that place sucks.

:lol: what a joke, dude didn't burn any spot, he was just asking if anyone fished it. You said it's a 80 acre pond and they rent boats, guesss what, that place isn't a secret.

No, he was asking people to burn it for him. And guess what? After living about 10 minutes away for 18 years, I can definitely say not all that many people bass fish it, along with a few other lakes around here (trout and catfish based) and that any attention that the lakes get for bass fishing is unwanted and distasteful to the locals that fish there. And it's not this particular lake, it's the idea of anyone posting about a specific waterway as small as that. Extremely local, extremely sensitive to pressure, and kept extremely quiet.

^

While I agree with what you're saying, its terribly difficult to take you seriously on account of your screen name and avatar picture doing the exact thing that you so strongly repeal.

The good guys will figure it out. The rest will ruin your bite without catching fish.

FWIW, I fished LMV from about 1992-2012 before I moved out of that waterless shithole of a state and got to see social networking ruin the former glory of that place.

:lol: what a joke, dude didn't burn any spot, he was just asking if anyone fished it. You said it's a 80 acre pond and they rent boats, guesss what, that place isn't a secret.

No, he was asking people to burn it for him. And guess what? After living about 10 minutes away for 18 years, I can definitely say not all that many people bass fish it, along with a few other lakes around here (trout and catfish based) and that any attention that the lakes get for bass fishing is unwanted and distasteful to the locals that fish there. And it's not this particular lake, it's the idea of anyone posting about a specific waterway as small as that. Extremely local, extremely sensitive to pressure, and kept extremely quiet.

lol, :lol: dude if anything you just blew up the spot by the way you reacted, you are obviously trying to protect it. It must be a honey hole, If the pond was a toilet bowl I doubt you would have came at him like that. Hmmm, low pressured 80 acrea pond with limited bass fishermen that has trout, never knew that till you posted it, thanks for the intel ;) . If you are so secret, why did you join a public fishing forum, also your avatar looks like a spot burner picture, just saying....

Regarding my profile pic and user name-1. LMV is a private lake, so it has limited access, and 2. Has been featured on the front cover of bass master, as well as several other publications. It holds spot #13 on the top #25 bass caught. Hardly low profile. And as for the picture, sure, it was a bed fish that came out of finisterra cove. Congrats. You now now the lake has a cove. Woop woop.

Like I said, it bugs me that people ask about specific lakes. I would have said the same thing if he asked about Irvine, corona, Santa ana, or any hood pond. It's a matter of principle. Hell I haven't fished Laguna in 2-3 yrs. The lake management sucked when the owners got divorced and it went downhill. Am I protecting a honey hole? Hardly. It smells like ish and people occasionally catch fish there. I'm not one of them.

Ya i live like 5 minutes away and have fished it with my dad all my life. I was just wondering if people fish the lake. Not if its good. Its not a secret. Just because not that many people fish it make it the greatest place ever. And ya i just noticed your picture and your name. Dude there going to burn your spot!

^

While I agree with what you're saying, its terribly difficult to take you seriously on account of your screen name and avatar picture doing the exact thing that you so strongly repeal.

The good guys will figure it out. The rest will ruin your bite without catching fish.

FWIW, I fished LMV from about 1992-2012 before I moved out of that waterless shithole of a state and got to see social networking ruin the former glory of that place.

And ya i agree woth that. I have a lot of secret spots that i wont even show my friends. Its not a secret though.

Like I said, it bugs me that people ask about specific lakes. I would have said the same thing if he asked about Irvine, corona, Santa ana, or any hood pond. It's a matter of principle. Hell I haven't fished Laguna in 2-3 yrs. The lake management sucked when the owners got divorced and it went downhill. Am I protecting a honey hole? Hardly. It smells like ish and people occasionally catch fish there. I'm not one of them.

according to your logic, you just burned (Irvine, corona, Santa ana, or any hood pond)by discussing a specific body of water(no matter how vague or useless the statement/question/information was). See what i did there? The kid ask a question to see if any fellow board members fished the place and he gets jumped on for spot burning. It wouldn't be the first time fellow board members got together to fish together at a lake that rents boats. Chill homie. If he starts posting pictures of dd with identifiable backgrounds, have at, I'd put my own brother on blast for stupid ish like that.