When shore fishing...I just love it when passerby's say...

stkbass

…Sir, I'd like to see you to reel in your line and show me what you're using for bait. You do realize that this is an artificials-only lake and we have a report that you're using live bait. And then I reel in the Hudd or Hard Gill and hand it over to the warden or ranger…with a smile!

Muhahha !! :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite: When people think I have a fish when throwing the Hudd, I shake the rod tip a little bit to make it look alive and flopping. They walk over to see the fish, and I proceed to load up and fling that hudd as far as I can. You should see some of the looks I get :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ya I bet not alot of golfers see that.

I like when people get bent out of shape thinking I am fishing a live trout/bluegill/whatever....

"You are going to throw that one out for a bigger one?"

"No, that would be illegal."

Then they are confused; first thinking I am immoral and a law-breaker, then I spring that one on them."

Or

The ones who say I am "hurting and torturing the fish. How would like a hook in the mouth?"

I reply with "nice leather shoes"

I had a kid ask why the fish i caught had hooks. Once i exsplained it which took like 20 minutes that it wasnt real, he asked where i got it. It was a deps. I told him wallmart. He then asked me about 20 times if he could have it. Then his little sister walks up and asks why the fish i caught had hooks on it

I had a kid ask why the fish i caught had hooks. Once i exsplained it which took like 20 minutes that it wasnt real, he asked where i got it. It was a deps. I told him wallmart. He then asked me about 20 times if he could have it. Then his little sister walks up and asks why the fish i caught had hooks on it

Haha... :lol:

There's a guy on a dock with his 4 or 5 year old son. I reel in my swimbait and he says. "Daddy, he caught a fish". My partner is fishing a 5 inch flipping tube. He reels it in and the kid says, "Look Daddy, he caught an octopus".

Kids are awesome.

Bro I was fishing Castaic lagoon for the first time with an 8 inch Budd and a kid said to me, "their is nothing in this lake big enough to eat that" I just laughed in his face and kept fishing.

Haha fished the lagoon this pass weekend. A group of hikers said, "those baits are too big, thats why you guys arnt catching anything." we laugh and kept fishing.

"you see the size of that lure" wispered to his partner.

"why is that fish keep jumping in front of you."

"we caught some fish about the size of your lure"