ABT SUICIDE GLIDE

ATFISHING1234

I have one in Hitch, bought from a local tackle shop (Coyote Bait & Tackle near San Jose, CA). Price point was around $150, first day I took it out to the delta I got missed a toad that went for it 1 ft from the docks as I was reeling in. Right now they only have slow fall, and I was told that in around 3-4 weeks they are coming out with a fast fall. I'm loving mine so far and plan on getting another one in a new color that Coyote is getting in soon.

Heres a review http://www.tackletour.com/reviewabtsuicideglidepg2.html

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bait is better than a Rago glide .The paint is a little suspect tail is alot better than prototype ...The swimming action is really good and does not helicopter when u cast ... it's worth buying if you are looking for a glide bait to actually get at a decent price

• 2 weeks later...

Did I miss something? From that vid it looks like "deleted my moderator". It appears to nose dive or wobble up and down on the pause, which means its not very well balanced. It does not have a very wide glide or shoot out for its size, and sinks pretty quickly. If it were more affordable or even tunable, it might be worth a try, as it is now, I would not bother.

Did I miss something? From that vid it looks like "deleted my moderator". It appears to nose dive or wobble up and down on the pause, which means its not very well balanced. It does not have a very wide glide or shoot out for its size, and sinks pretty quickly. If it were more affordable or even tunable, it might be worth a try, as it is now, I would not bother.

It isn't balanced like any other glider. I didn't like it at first for the reasons you said. But it does swim great and catches fish. And it casts great.

when you sit and think about it this bait is a bit pricey! hinkles are 150, deps are 170, rago's are 100.... ( these prices are before the bait flippers tax you ) kind of shocked how much they want for this bait

It isn't balanced like any other glider. I didn't like it at first for the reasons you said. But it does swim great and catches fish. And it casts great.

Where are all the fish that were caught on it?

Where are all the fish that were caught on it?

Spoken like a true swimbaiter. :lol: